Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

GSD caught sleeping on the job!

It is on rare occasion I am able to sneak up on the German Shepherd (or the Nova Scotia Duck Toller for that matter!) Most likely because they are always looking forward to coming inside from the back yard when someone gets home…just to turn around and go to the front yard and play (mostly Ada the GSD, Chloe the Nova Scotia Duck Toller would prefer to always be inside.) 


Snoozing GSD

However, I got them! It was to my surprise that I even made it out the door without them noticing, much less able to capture it in pictures, well, ONE picture, and then…

GSD: "Oh, hey there!"

Yeah, I did not have much time before I was noticed. It was adorable though because she was still half asleep trying to come to me, and she wobbled a bit before she got herself straight.

Need help with training your German Shepherd? Aringsburg Kennel has a great blog for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment